The Beaphar Flea Fumigator is a smoke generator that will get rid of fleas, flies and bed bugs in a domestic situation. Apply at a rate of 120m cubed for flying insects, 30m cubed for fleas and carpet moths or 7.5m cubed for bedbugs, ants and cockroaches. For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum of 2 hours. Always follow the guidelines.
Directions for use
For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum of two hours.
- Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated (consult rate of application). Heavy infestations may need more than one application. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use
- Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of 50cm x 50cm square of aluminium foil
- Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc
- Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit. It is not necessary to seal the door with tape
- Leave for at least two hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
- For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Rate of application
Apply a rate of one generator per:
- 120 x 120m for flying insects
- 30 x 30m for fleas and carpet moths
- 7.5 x 7.5m for bedbugs, ants and cockroaches
|Pest||4m x 3m||4m x 6m||Up to 6m x 8m|
|Fleas & moths||1||2||4|
|Bed bugs & other crawlers||4||8||16|