Powerful, quick acting and impressive, 4Fleas Tablets are a powerful flea treatment administered orally. As the first fully licensed, over the counter oral flea treatment for cats and dogs, 4Fleas is a market leading flea product that kills all fleas on cats and dogs within 24 hours. With no contra-indication, 4Fleas has no side-effects and leaves no pesticidal residues in the fur or around the home. Suitable for use in conjunction with other flea and worming treatments, 4Fleas can be given to puppies and kittens over 4 weeks old (over 1kg). 100% safe to have contact with a pet treated with 4Fleas Tablets.
In addition to this flea treatment you may require an additional household spray to combat fleas which may not have yet hatched or dormant fleas in and around the house. Please click here to see the range of household sprays available.
- Cannot be washed off or groomed out
- Effective for 48hrs
- 4fleas tablets are the only oral non insecticidal flea killing treatment in the OTC market
- 4fleas tablet is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream of the cats and dogs
- With 4fleas tablets, fleas only need to feed once before they are killed
- 4fleas tablets interfere with the nervous system of the flea, rapidly causing hyperactivity, paralysis and then death
- With fleas feeding every 15 to 20 minutes and only needing one feed to cause death, the opportunities of flea egg production are dramatically reduced
- Pregnant mums and parents of small children often have concerns about the use of insecticides that can rub off on contact. This cannot happen with 4Fleas tablets
Administer treatment whenever fleas are spotted on the animal. Maximum of 1 administration of tablets per day.
|Animal & weight||Product Name||Amount per administration|
|Cat||Cat (1-11kg)||1 tablet per day|
|Puppies & dogs up to 11kg||Small Dogs & Puppies (1-11kg)||1 tablet per day|
|Dogs over 11kg||Dogs (Over 11kg)||1 tablet per|