Pet Remedy is a natural treatment for pet stress & anxiety. With its unique blend of essential oils, including Valerian, it is clinically proven to calm pets. Ideal for dogs, cats, birds & rodents.
When pets are stressed or anxious their nerves get overstimulated, which can make them become frightened or aggressive. Signs of stress can include changes in posture, panting, yawning, drooling or making agitated noises, such as yowling or whining. Pet Remedy's unique and natural blend of essential oils is clinically proven to calm the nerves of pets.
It works by enhancing the production of GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid), a chemical produced by the brain, which transmits a calming message to your pet's body. Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique formula using a low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil and Clary Sage.
As soon as you plug the diffuser into a socket in the room and it starts to distribute essential oils into the air. The vial will last for about 8 weeks in an area 60 m².
Notice: This product is not available in Switzerland!
Pet Remedy is available as a diffuser and as a spray and both can be used to reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety in pets.
Pet Remedy Diffuser at a glance:
- Calming remedy, ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents, birds and horses
- Contains natural ingredients, including valerian, sweet basil, vetiver and clary sage
- Easy to use: simply plug the diffuser in and let the de-stressing properties work
- Starts working immediately: clinically proven to calm your pet without sedating them
- Helps pets become more attentive and receptive
- Natural relaxation: to help calm nervous, stressed or anxious pets
- Developed and made in England
The Pet Remedy Diffuser is easy to use:
- Remove cap and screw bottle tightly into the plug diffuser
- Plug the diffuser with vial into a socket in the room where your pet is marking or where it likes to be.
- Where possible select a floor level socket
- For best results, leave switched on
- You will find the strength of the earthy herbal aroma lessens within 48 hours
- Important: Please make sure that the diffuser is not covered by furniture or curtains, as this can run the risk of building up blockages, which may prevent the pheromones from dispersing in the room properly.
- Once plugged in the diffuser immediately starts to distribute the natural essential oils into the circulating air.
- Use the enclosed absorbent drip ring to absorb any drips on the bottle, which can occur when there is excessive air movement in the room
- Ideal for longterm use
- A 40ml vial will last about 8 weeks and covers an area approx. 60m² (650 sq ft).